Carmen de Jongh
Real Estate broker and Owner of Colfax Realty with more than 20 years of experience in the market. Carmen received her B.S. in Finance from Bentley College in Waltham and comes from a family that has been running a real estate brokerage business for over 40 years.
She has become one of Floridas’s top-producing agents specialising in residential, commercial, investment, and relocation transactions for buyers, renters, sellers and landlords alike. Her experience and knowledge of real estate investment fundamentals have allowed her to become an invaluable resource for both local and international clients seeking positive cash flow and accelerated appreciation opportunities in Miami, Chicago, Evanston and Panama.
Some other habilities: local knowledge, process expertise, responsiveness, negotiation skills.
- Licenses: Florida and Illinois Broker
- Real estate sales experience since: 2000
- Education: BS in Finance and Marketing, Bentley University, Waltham, MA
- Lived in: Miami (since 1998); Venezuela (raised); US (born): Boston, Chicago; Panama
- Languages: English, Spanish
- Cumulative sales volume: +$400M
- Business management and entrepreneurial experience: Founder and managing partner of Colfax Realty Group, opened offices in Chicago, New York, Boston, Miami and Panama