Our marketing strategies are based on the concept of maximum exposure. In addition to traditional real estate marketing channels and grassroots outreach, we also generate exposure for your property through a comprehensive online syndication program targeting the most heavily trafficked real estate websites. This program includes enhanced listings with property photos on the best Real Estate sites.
- To expose your home to the maximum number of interested and capable buyers.
- To educate all interested prospects on the unique features and lifestyle benefits your home offers.
- To get the highest possible sales price for your home by analyzing the current market conditions.
- To make the listing and sales process easy, convenient, and hassel-free for you.
- To educate & assist you in the most effective way to present your home for the greatest buyer impact.
Marketing Plan Elements
- Assist you in ordering the appropriate inspections.
- Educate you and potential buyers on the numerous methods of financing the purchase of your home.
- Place your property on the Board of Realtors computerized MLS with photos which promotes the home in an easily accessible and frequently used tool for Realtors.
- Publish a property information brochure
- Color brochures inside the house to give clients information to take home after a showing.
- Highlight your property on popular real estate web sites like: Zillow – Trulia – HomesPad, Yahoo Homes – Postlets, etc
- Keep track of all showings by other agents to obtain their feedback and promote your home.
- Regularly provide you with information on the current market conditions and any possible affects on the sale of your property.
- Send you copies of all ads that we place.
- Ensure that any offers from buyers are pre-qualified and capable of closing on the purchase.
- Assist you in negotiating all offers in order to get the highest dollar value for your property and favorable terms.
- Follow up and keep in close contact with you throughout the listing and escrow period.